Enviro-Sciences provides environmental compliance services, including the following:
• Air Quality Permitting, Monitoring, and Modeling
• Compliance Plans (SPCC, RCRA, other)
• Stormwater and Wastewater Permitting
• TSDF AuditsEnvironmental Compliance Services Include:
• ESI prepares air permits for various agencies and regulatory authorities for discharges from remediation systems and existing facilities. Typical permits include a process description, descriptions of air pollution control devices, emissions modeling, and monitoring plans to ensure permits limits are not exceeded during the operation of the permitted control devices, operation, or system.
• ESI prepares pre-construction and Title V operating permit applications.
• ESI analyzes air pollutant emissions from continuing sources at operating facilities and under different operating scenarios.
• Enviro-Sciences provides stormwater and wastewater permitting services, including baseline monitoring and submittal of the initial permit applications, as well as ongoing stormwater and wastewater sampling, analyses, and preparation of monthly reports for all wastewater discharges. Permits are prepared and compliance monitoring is performed to ensure compliance with NPDES and other federal, state, county, municipal, and facility-specific requirements for all types of discharges to surface water and groundwater.
• ESI assists its clients in the management of their hazardous wastes by auditing their treatment, storage, and disposal facilities (TSDFs) and ensuring they are operated in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. ESI also helps clients to minimize the number of TSDFs and to participate in waste minimization practices.