Real estate transactions require timely and accurate information on environmental, health and safety problems. Enviro-Sciences can provide a thorough review of existing and past practices at a facility, and can assess the potential for environmental, and health and safety problems.
ESI’s personnel have inspected business and properties worldwide, and are able to provide necessary information within the most demanding transaction schedules. ESI has conducted thousands of due diligence site investigations that have included numerous services.
Call on ESI for These Types of Assessments:
Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Phase II Site Assessment Services
Phase III Remediation Services
Environmental Transaction Screen
Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA)
Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
Due Diligence Services Include:
• Site inspections to determine hazards or environmental damage.
• Inventory of hazardous substances and wastes.
• Review of regulatory agency files for previous non-compliance.
• Verification of integrity of all underground storage tanks.
• Collection and interpretation of surface water, sediment, groundwater and soil data.
• Preparation of operating history and site maps.
• Evaluation of compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Interpretation of aerial photography.
• Documentation of storage vessels, landfills and surface impoundments.
• Documentation of known spills or waste discharges.
• Development of remediation cost estimates.
• Preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Reports in accordance with ASTM Standards, country and lending institution requirements.