DO YOU HAVE SOME PHASE 1 EXPERIENCE? DO YOU WANT TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL? ENVIRO-SCIENCES (OF DELAWARE), INC. (ESI), a well-established environmental consulting firm in North NJ, is seeking an Environmental Scientist with 2- 4 years experience to join our Lake Hopatcong, NJ Team.
Work for a recognized leader in comprehensive environmental consulting, engineering, and construction services. Established in 1975, our clients come from a wide range of industry sectors. Our 45 years of success lies in our ability to understand our clients’ goals and objectives to provide tailored services and cost-effective solutions. We offer a program to take your Phase 1 experience and train you to the next level of Environmental Due Diligence. As an Environmental Scientist, you will be involved in a combination of field and office work, client interaction, and technical writing.
This will include performing a variety of project-related tasks associated with environmental field investigations and assessments as well as assisting the Project Team with technical reports. This position reports directly to Project Managers and you will also have the opportunity to work directly with other projects and senior staff of the company.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology/Hydrogeology or relation discipline(s) from an accredited university/college
• 2 – 4 years of prior environmental field experience, which can include internship experience
• Microsoft Office Suite skills especially Excel • Current OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER Certification
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification
• Knowledge of NJDEP regulations is preferred • Ability to travel to various client sites and perform fieldwork
• Ability to read maps and directions • Possess physical strength, stamina, and dexterity to perform environmental site activities during field sampling and reconnaissance
• Valid Driver’s License
• A self-motivated can-do attitude
• Attention to details
• Demonstrated achievement in taking on progressive challenges
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Forward-thinking capabilities
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative, motivated, and energetic with a positive attitude
• Dependability and Team Oriented
• Phase I Site Assessments
• Site Investigations
• Environmental Assessments
• Remedial Investigations
• Remedial Actions
• Environmental Sample Collection/Data
• Evaluation • Report and Proposal Writing
• Environmental Permitting To the qualified candidate employer offers:
• A full-time position with an annual salary between $50,000 – $60,000
• Performance Incentive Programs
• Full Benefits
o Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance o Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
o 401K with company matching o Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
o Professional development and training
o Casual and flexible work environment
ESI believes in a business atmosphere where individual contribution matters! We understand that our company is our people, and our success is rooted in their professional development. We take pride in our mentoring programs, diverse, flexible, and supportive work environment, and our investment in our staff’s individual growth. We foster a culture that builds relationships of integrity and respect, with each other and with our clients.
We are a small firm where everyone counts, and each employee can make a difference.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Please send applications to email@example.com