New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
Senior Project Manager
Enviro-Sciences (of Delaware), Inc. (ESI) is currently seeking a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) / Senior Project Manager to join our team in Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
Join this experienced team to strengthen your career path in this innovative program while working for a global leader in environmental and engineering services.
The ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in a relevant field, such as geology, hydrogeology, engineering, or environmental science, with 15 or more years of experience.
Candidate must be a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP).
- Plan and design remedial investigations, including, but not limited to, environmental data evaluation and statistical analysis, field implementation, and report preparation
- Responsible for project/task management and coordination of project staff and subcontractors for implementation of safe, cost effective, efficient, and timely completion of projects that exceeds client expectations
- Develop, plan, and manage environmental investigations, engineering studies and remediation projects that meet client objectives and comply with applicable regulations
- Act as a professional technical resource for the successful completion of major projects
- Interact and communicate proactively with clients, stakeholders, and ESI personnel so that work flows smoothly while providing high quality services
- Develop and oversee project budgets, schedules, and reports
- Work cooperatively with internal and external technical resources, lead problem-solving sessions, and monitor work performances
- Prepare and/or review reports and work plan deliverables for submittal to regulatory agencies
- Assist in meetings with clients and regulatory agencies on remediation projects and with development of site access and settlement agreements with third parties
- Achieve health, safety and environmental, scheduled performance, cost, quality, and compliance targets with client SOPs throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to bring existing clientele to ESI and be successful at attracting and signing new clients is required
- LSP and LEP licenses are desirable, but not required
This is a full-time position with an annual salary of $100K+ commensurate with experience and client base.
ESI offers an attractive benefits package that includes:
Performance Incentive Programs
Full Benefits for Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
401K with company matching
Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
Professional development and training
A casual and flexible work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.