Current Positions Available
Click on any tab to read more
Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
Enviro-Sciences (ESI) has been providing the highest level of environmental and workplace consulting expertise to a diverse range of clients for over 40 years.
We are seeking an organized and motivated Project Manager with experience managing both staff and projects. You must be a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) that has a seller-doer mindset to manage our projects and find new business opportunities. You will provide project and client management services, remedial investigation and design, regulatory approval/compliance and environmental monitoring services for a broad range of clients.
The preferred candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Manage projects and serve clients as a LSRP
- Project manager with 10+ years of experience with broad environmental investigation and remediation background
- Primary focus on groundwater and soil pollution projects in NJ
- Understanding of SRRA, Tech Regs and other NJ regulations
- Technical skills to include; experience with drilling, aquifers, soil, soil vapor, vapor intrusion and groundwater
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PP and Auto CADD
Other desirable experience;
- Laboratory manager – NJDEP certified
- Proficient in H&S management (behavior-based programs)
- Ability to coordinate field activities
- Prepare proposals, budgets and scope
- Invoicing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and client skills
- OHSA 40 hour and 8 Hour Supervisor training
We offer a competitive benefit package.
Please submit your resume with cover letter for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- LSRP (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Senior Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a project from start to finish. This candidate will be able to create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience required .
Must have, or is qualified to obtain a NJDEP LSRP License, CTDEP LEP License, MADEP LSP.
- Must have a working knowledge of NJDEP SRRA, Tech Regs and other relevant NJDEP regulations.
- Must have OSHA 40-hour and 8-hour supervisor training.
- Direct and oversee completion of project
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans
- Manage work and inputs from variety of stakeholders
- Have a technical knowledge of soil and groundwater remedaition and vapor intrusion analysis and remediation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience in project management or relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- Mid-Senior level
- Environmental Services
- Renewables & Environment
- Business Development
Business Development/Client Relations Manager
Must have environmental and/or engineering client relations experience in interfacing and preparing proposals and identifying environmental business opportunities with either the private and/or public sector. Must have a proven track record of successful project experience and knowledge of federal and state environmental laws and regulations.
A minimum of 7 years experience
A minimum of Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University in the Sciences or Engineering is required.