New Jersey’s Environmental Justice Law: A Potential National Model?
ESI and the National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) invite you to this star-studded webinar featuring some of the biggest names in Environmental Justice (EJ).
EJ is hardly a new term. It refers to the fair treatment and involvement of all people regardless of their socio-economic conditions with respect to the development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws. Our panel discussion gathers national leaders on the topic and addresses fundamental questions…
- How did we get here?
- What is currently being proposed by states and the EPA?
- Where do we see the EJ landscape in five to ten years?
- Can the New Jersey Model work nationally?
- What does EJ mean for my business?
- Matthew Tejada, Director, EPA Office of EJ
- Shawn LaTourette, NJDEP Commissioner
- Sara Colangelo, Director, Environmental Justice Clinic at Georgetown Law Center
- Troy Singleton, NJ State Senator and Bill Sponsor
Moderated by: Chris Whitehead, Air Practice Lead, ESI
When: September 2nd, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST
Register here: https://bit.ly/NAEPWebinar2021